Have Dents? You may be a candidate for Paintless Dent Removal!
To determine whether paintless dent removal will be successful, The Dent Guy considers the size, depth and location of the damage. Good candidates are cars or trucks with:
- Smooth and shallow dents and dings. Deep and creased are more difficult and may not result in 100% removal.
- Paint that is not damaged or stretched.
- Dents that are accessible from the back of the panel are ideal.
The cost of repair varies based on the number of dents, size, depth, and location.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ's page.
Ready to Call the Dent Guy?
You can contact The Dent Guy by stopping by the shop located at 1184 Emerson St (near Mt. Read) or by phone at 585-721-6945 (Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm) or for more contact methods click on the car to the right. Be prepared to answer the following questions:
- What type of vehicle do you have? This will help The Dent Guy visualize the car.
- Where is the dent located? This will help determine if the dent is accessible.
- How large is the dent? The Dent Guy will refer to sizes such as a dime, quarter, softball, etc.
- Some follow up questions may include: how deep is the dent? Is there a crease? Has the paint been damaged?
- It is also useful to have pictures of the dent. They can be texted to The Dent Guy at 585-721-6945.
Call or Text - Monday thru Friday - 585-721-6945
Open Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Closed Saturdays and Sundays - emails only please!